Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

        Hi, I'm Savanna! School just started up again in August so I am readjusting back into work mode. I am on year two out of four in my high school career and let me tell you, being a student can get rough sometimes. Last year was one of the hardest years to handle, it was my first time being super involved in extra curricular activities and the work academically was very challenging. Although last year was a lot to handle, it also came with so many great new experiences and friends! I joined theater and met a lot of new people. It was also my first time ever being involved in something that meant so much to me. I learned so much about music, dancing, and acting which are all things that play a major part in who I am as a person. 
        I really like music and creating. I've never been great at talking about how I feel or how issues in my life may be affecting me. I think the reason I love music and writing songs so much is because it gives me a way to express how I feel without talking. I also love the way music can make someone feel, it can be such a healer or it can be something you listen to for fun. My friends and I found this new singer who is our age so we like to dance and sing our lungs out to his songs. 
        I am an adventurous person. I love taking my friends with me along to concerts, amusement parks, and sometimes vacations! I appreciate the friends I have in my life so much and I want to make as many memories as I can with them. Although growing up is hard, and I mean much harder than I thought it was gonna be, I think it will be an amazing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment