Monday, September 14, 2020

I’m back !!

       Hi blog! This is the first blog I am writing this school year. Last time we spoke I was a sophomore in high school just trying to finish the last part of her final project. This year I’m a junior in high school and just beginning the next step of this class. Over the summer, I continued to make fun videos with my friends. We’d film three separate 20 second videos of us dancing around in all kinds of places. I would then edit the footage by taking clips from all of the separate videos and putting them together. I used the techniques I learned from this class outside of school which was pretty cool to see. I’m most excited for the short film project! Editing is my favorite part about these types of projects. The fact that it is an entire short film makes the project overall a little bit more challenging. Even thought it’s going to be a lot of time and effort, I’m so excited to challenge myself. 

        Quarantine has definitely been weird. It is going to be very interesting seeing how the filming process of my projects go this year. For now at least, there are a lot more safety percussions than last year. It will also be a learning curve if we can’t go somewhere else to film. For example, for my music video project, my team mates and I filmed at a mall. To film at a mall this year would be a much different process. We’d have to be in a very private bubble so we’re not too close to someone else. We would also need to keep our masks on if we are somewhere public. Luckily I can still talk to friends and family who have similar concerns and we can figure something out together. Overall, I’m very excited to be back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment