Thursday, September 17, 2020

New faces


       Today’s blog is all about new things! My class is going to start working on a new project. We are to make a short film with a beginning, middle, and end. Last time I did something like this, I was to only do the beginning so this is something new that I’m excited to try out. Another change from last year are my classmates. This is a whole new year with all new people. It is time for me to find my new team mates! Luckily there were some familiar faces in my class this year. I am going to be working with two of my friends who have a great work ethic! My new group mates will be Lauren and Sophia.

      Although I am going to miss my group mates from last year, I’m excited to work with Sophia and Lauren. I will still be working in a group of 3, just like last year. We chose to work together not only cause we know each other, but because we all know the effort we’ll put in. We are all very passionate about this class and the projects. It will be nice to see how each of our creative ideas come together. One tricky part is that we all live almost 30 minutes from each other. However, I have confidence that we will make it work. Each of us were in a different class period last year so we’ve never been able to go through anything like this while working together. I think since we all work hard and are creative, our project could be great! They’re also very fun to be around so the whole creative process should be a good experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment