Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The first project: commercial for vans



This was the first project I did in this media class. My teammates and I had to research a company’s  commercials, and then create our own commercial for that brand. This was the project that taught me how to research the different types of genres for tv shows, movies, and commercials. This commercial project also taught me that there were and the different ways to capture a targeted audience. This was also the first project that I worked with my teammates, Haylie and Kelly. Since this project,  I have furthered my skills in editing. I have learned how to incorporate sound affects and use new kinds of transitions. I feel this was a very good introduction project because it was a beginners version of what the next projects would be like. This personally was my favorite project because it was fun, allowed creativity, and taught me how using conventions could lead to a great outcome that was still uniquely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment