Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The final: Mantis

This is the first two minutes of a movie that I have wrote with my teammates. In this project we had to research not only the type of genre for the movie, but we also had to research the conventions of the opening credits for these types of movies. The sound and music had to go along with the clips being shown as well as help tell the story. This project took several months because of all of the research, planning, filming, and editing. This project was definitely the most challenging, however, it taught me the process of shooting a movie. Although only the opening sequence was filmed, each step a cinematic production would take was followed in this project. My teammates and I had to make a schedule for filming, make a shooting script, a sound script, and a storyboard. The editing process of this project also took the longest because of how much detail goes into making a thriller like this. I personally love how our film came out and think it definitely earns the thriller title.

No comments:

Post a Comment