Thursday, December 24, 2020

Short film: Putting everything together

   


  I am now at the last bit of editing! The only thing to do now is add the music and sounds. The music was chosen during the planning process. I learned a lot when I worked on the opening scene of a movie project last year. One of the things that project taught me was how to search for the best 
instrumental. I typed in intense instrumental with a crescendo and no copy right. I found several songs that I felt could work! I sent all of my findings to my group so we could decide which one we thought was the right fit. We eventually settled on one. Although finding the perfect song can take a while, we figured it out and are happy with our decision. This intense music will help amplify our scenes.

      After having put the music, I just had to level out the sounds. Leveling out the sounds makes it so both the music and dialogue can be heard clearly. Once that was done, I sent what was done so far to my group mates. We all felt the movie was complete! There are some more marketing things we have to do for this project but as for the filming and editing, everything was complete. This whole process definitely took time. It taught me how many details go into making a movie and what things would be like if this were a major film production. I also had fun during this project because I got to play as if it were a professional movie! My group mates and I worked well together and got everything done smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment