Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming: Get ready, get set, go!

     My group mates and I will be filming this week. Today was the start of our filming process. We first needed to make sure we had everything we needed. My character is wearing a black dress, heels, a coat, and sunglasses. My team mates also brought their props and costumes. I made sure we had access to the shooting script, sound script, and storyboard at all times. As soon as school got out, we all met at the front gates. From there, we went to the filming location. Our filming location is outside of an apartment building as well as inside. The scenes inside will be taking place in the office/lobby area.
     The beginning scenes take place outside the building. Only the outside scenes were shot on the first day of filming. While my group mates set up the camera, I got into character. By that I mean I changed into costume and gathered my props. I also applied the red lipstick. I am the one who drew the storyboard for the first few scenes. Since I drew them, I wanted to share with my group members my vision for how the scene is meant to look. Once I showed them and we took some example shots, we all decided on how we wanted the shot to look. I walked forward and the camera followed me. After the first scenes were done, the last outside scene was to film and establishing shot of me walking into the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment