Monday, February 10, 2020

Title Research: Health, Location, Schedule, and Participants



On our powerpoint, we talk about our schedule, location, actors, and health/safety. The second slide is our schedule, which explains each date we will film or edit our final project. February 17th will be the very first day we will start the filming process. Filming will hopefully stretch out from the 17th to the 23rd of February, anything after that will be editing and 'final touches'. The third slide is where we will be filming. My group mates and I have decided to film in the office spaces within my building. There are multiple office spaces which we could film in as well. The fourth slide is about our 'actors' who are just my group mates and I. Savanna will be playing the main character, the receptionist will be played by kelly, and Haylie will play the antagonist. Savanna and Haylie will play the most important parts in our film because they will help create the mood/ genre the most. For the fifth slide which is health/safety, my mother will be with us observing the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment